The Resource About time
- About time
- Statement of responsibility
- director, Richard Curtis
- The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim's father tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can't change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life, so he decides to make his world a better place by getting a girlfriend. But as his unusual life progresses, Tim discovers that, in the end, making the most of life may not need time travel at all
- Intended audience
- Rating: R; for language and some sexual content
- Language note
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; described video
- Rachael McAdams, Domhnall Gleeson, Bill Nighy
- live action
ContextContext of About time
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mulliken District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.