The Resource A is for alibi : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- A is for alibi : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- Title remainder
- a Kinsey Millhone mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- Sue Grafton
- Nikki Fife, out on parole after spending eight years in prison for the murder of her husband, hires investigator Kinsey Milhone to find out who really killed Laurence, a ruthless divorce attorney who had a wealth of enemies
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Young Adult
- Intended audience source
- Follett Library Resources
- Literary form
ContextContext of A is for alibi : a Kinsey Millhone mystery
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mulliken District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.