A family's guide to Tourette syndrome, editors, John T. Walkup, Jonathan W. Mink, and Kevin St. P. McNaughtThe Resource A family's guide to Tourette syndrome, editors, John T. Walkup, Jonathan W. Mink, and Kevin St. P. McNaught
- A family's guide to Tourette syndrome, editors, John T. Walkup, Jonathan W. Mink, and Kevin St. P. McNaught
- Statement of responsibility
- editors, John T. Walkup, Jonathan W. Mink, and Kevin St. P. McNaught
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references
- The diagnosis of Tourette syndrome / James F. Leckman, Michael H. Bloch, and Robert A. King -- Psychiatric conditions associated with Tourette syndrome / Barbara J. Coffey and Amanda Zwilling -- Problems with anger, aggression, and impulse control in Tourette syndrome / Cathy L. Budman and Joanna Witkin -- How common is Tourette syndrome in children? / Lawrence Scahill -- The causes of TS and changes that occur in the brain / Jonathan W. Mink -- Inheritance, genes, and TS / Jeremiah M. Scharf and Carol A. Mathews -- Pediatric autoimmune neurophychiatric disorders associated with streptococcal infection (PANDAS) and Tourette syndrome / Tanya Murphy -- Drug treatments for Tourette syndrome and co-morbid disorders / Donald L. Gilbert -- Tourette syndrome, pregnancy and breastfeeding / Emilie R. Muelly and Cheston M. Berlin Jr. -- Behavior therapy / Matthew R. Capriotti, Flint M. Espil, and Douglas W. Woods -- Deep brain stimulation for Tourette syndrome / Michael S. Okun, Herbert Ward, Irene Malaty, Nikki Ricciuti, Candy Hill, and Kelly D. Foote -- Complementary and alternative therapies / Katie Compoliti -- The Psychosocial aspects of Tourette syndrome : a family guide and perspective / Mary May Robertson -- Living with Tourette syndrome / Samuel H. Zinner and Christine Erdie-Lalena -- Parenting a child with Tourette syndrome / Elaine Fantle Shimberg -- History and research into Tourette syndrome / Kevin St. P. McNaught -- Frequently asked questions about Tourette syndrome
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- xiv, 272 p.
- Other physical details
ContextContext of A family's guide to Tourette syndrome, editors, John T. Walkup, Jonathan W. Mink, and Kevin St. P. McNaught
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mulliken District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.