The Resource A tale of two cities
- A tale of two cities
- Statement of responsibility
- Charles Dickens ; with an introduction by Frederick Busch and a new afterword by A.N. Wilson
- Lookalikes -- Fiction
- Paris (France) -- History -- 1789-1799 -- Fiction
- France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799 -- Fiction
- Electronic books
- French -- England | London -- Fiction
- Executions and executioners -- Fiction
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction
- London (England) -- History -- 18th century -- Fiction
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of A tale of two cities
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mulliken District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.