The Resource A ghost tale for Christmas time
- A ghost tale for Christmas time
- Statement of responsibility
- by Mary Pope Osborne ; illustrated by Sal Murdocca
- London (England) -- History -- 19th century -- Juvenile fiction
- Christmas stories
- Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Juvenile fiction
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 -- Fiction
- Time travel -- Fiction
- Time travel -- Juvenile fiction
- Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870 -- Juvenile fiction
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction
- Magic -- Fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction
- Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Fiction
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction
- Jack and Annie travel back to Victorian London when Merlin asks them to use their magic to inspire Charles Dickens to write "A Christmas Carol."
- Dewey number
- J FIC OSB
- Series statement
- The magic tree house
- Series volume
ContextContext of A ghost tale for Christmas time
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mulliken District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.