The Resource A Thousand words
- A Thousand words
- Statement of responsibility
- director, Brian Robbins
- Fast-talking Jack McCall says whatever it takes to close a deal. After stretching the truth with a spiritual guru, he suddenly finds his life depending on a magical tree with 1,000 leaves, one for every word he has left. Now Jack's got to stop talking and conjure up some outrageous ways to communicate or he's a goner
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; sexual situations including dialogue, language and some drug-related humor
- Language note
- English, French or Spanish dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- English audio descriptions for people with visual disabilities
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .T46 2012
- Eddie Murphy, Kerry Washington, Cliff Curtis, Clark Duke
- live action
ContextContext of A Thousand words
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mulliken District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.