The Resource A monster in Paris
- A monster in Paris
- Statement of responsibility
- an Europacorp/Bibo Films/France 3 Cinema/Walking the Dog co-production in association with UFilm and UFund with the participation of Canal + France Televisions and CineCinema ; screenplay by Stephane Kazandjian and Bibo Bergeron ; directed by Bibo Bergeron
- Paris 1910. Emile, a shy movie projectionist, and Raoul, a colorful inventor, find themselves embarking on the hunt for a monster terrorizing citizens. They join forces with Lucille, the big-hearted star of the Rare Bird cabaret, and an eccentric scientist and his irascible monkey to save the monster (who turns out to be oversized but harmless as a flea) from the city's ruthlessly ambitious police chief
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Coproduction companies: Europacorp, Bibo Films, France 3 Cinema, Walking the Dog
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some action violence involving gun play and mild rude humor
- Language note
- English audio; English subtitles
- Voices: Vanessa Paradis, Adam Goldberg, Bob Balaban
ContextContext of A monster in Paris
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Mulliken District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.